Click here to Circle
us on Google +1
Davis Tractor Parts, Inc.---Policies & Conditions
- Generally, you can visit our websites without entering any personal
information. On certain pages, we may ask you for personal information
to fill an order, provide a service, or carry out a transaction that you
- For online and phone orders we need your name, payment information,
shipping information, and any contact details in order to ensure the safe
and proper delivery of your merchandise. This allows us to process your
order and provide info about your order status. Delivery information may
be provided to UPS or USPS or selected carrier to provide for delivery
of your order.
- Online order information is transmitted to us via secure encryption
- We do not sell, rent, or release your information to other third parties.
- If you wish to change, correct, or update your information, or review
any concerns, you can send the change in writing to the address here.
- Policy changes will be posted on this page.
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
as methods of payment for USA and international orders.
- Money orders and cashiers/certified checks are accepted for USA orders
- NO C.O.D., personal checks, or charge accounts.
- The shopping cart program does NOT calculate international shipping
charges. Please email us with the parts you wish to order, and we will
calculate international (anywhere outside US) shipping charges. For online
orders, we will calculate shipping charges and email you for approval
before processing/shipping the order.
- Please contact us by email or fax ONLY for international orders. Due
to expense of international phone calls and language barriers, all replies
will be by email only.
- Customs/Duty Tax and Brokerage Fees--- Customer is responsible for any
brokerage/import/customs/tax fees to your country. We do not know what
those charges may be. Please contact your country's officials regarding
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- All returns must be sent to: Davis Tractor Parts, 24263 Antioch Road,
Andalusia, AL, 36421.
- If the return is due to an error on our part the re-stock fee will not
apply and return shipping charges will gladly be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for shipping when returning merchandise.
Returned parts will not be accepted unless postage/shipping charges are
prepaid (Returns sent C.O.D./freight collect will be refused.)
- A copy of the sales receipt and reason for return must be included with
the returned item. Items being returned must be in new and saleable condition
and purchased from Davis Tractor Parts within the preceding year. Returns
should be returned in the original packaging. Fragile items should be
well padded and insured for their value.
- Parts will be inspected before a refund is issued.
- Any merchandise returned for reasons other than defect, damage, or error
on our part will be subject to a 15% restocking fee after 15 days from
the date of original delivery. A 50% restocking charge will be applied
after 6 months from date of original purchase. No exchanges or refunds
will be issued on merchandise after one year from date of original purchase.
(Re-stock fee does NOT apply to defective/damaged items.)
- NO refunds will be issued for damaged, modified, painted/sanded/re-finished,
or lost parts.
- The shopping cart feature makes shopping easy, just click to add item,
and then check out. Shipping charges are calculated as parts are added
to the shopping cart.
- This shopping cart program is NOT set up to calculate the freight charges
for expedited shipments (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select),
Alaska, Hawaii, US mail, or international shipping charges. (expedited
orders are shipped at what it costs us).
- Orders from outside of the continental US should be called in to us
(or email us for quote in advance), and will be shipped at the prevailing
- We typically ship via UPS Ground (street address required for UPS--No
PO boxes) or USPS Priority Mail. We do NOT ship FedEx.
- We will NOT be responsible for damage to wheel rims or bumpers delivered
- In the event of damage to any shipment, please contact us immediately
(must notify us within 5 days). Please save all of the original packaging
for inspection by shipper!
- Inspect your shipment carefully upon receipt. Errors or shortages must
be reported in 5 days.
- Not responsible for any shortages that are not reported within 5 days
of receipt, or if package opened by third party.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping charges are
the responsibility of the customer.
-Unless otherwise instructed we will fill all back orders as soon as merchandise
is received by us.
- Sorry, we do NOT have any printed catalogs. The online catalogs are
all we have at this time.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the information on this website
is correct, mis-prints or typographical errors may occur. Davis Tractor
Parts cannot be held responsible for any errors.
- Unless noted as Restoration parts (made to OEM specs), Parts are new
after-market parts (unless stated as rebuilt or remanufactured) designed
to replace the original parts. Parts are NOT manufactured by original
equipment manufacturer and are not sponsored, affiliated or otherwise
connected with any major tractor brand. Brand names are used for identification
- Parts are warranted for 90 days unless otherwise stated. Call as soon
as possible if a part malfunctions.
- Davis Tractor Parts reserves the right to inspect any item prior to
- Warranty does not cover items broken or damaged by the customer or third-party.
- Axles, spindles, and front axle support/pivot pins are NOT covered by
warranty when installed on tractors with loaders.
- Returned Hydraulic, Power Steering, and Fuel pumps will be checked by
our returns department. Any pump found with contamination inside or with
blown seals due to incorrect installation or rotation in the wrong direction
will not be warranted. Any pump found or found to have been taken apart
or modified will not be warranted.
- Warranty covers only the parts. Warranty does not cover diagnostics
or labor. It is the responsibilty of the installer to check components
before and during installation. When a third party is involved in installation
of parts from Davis Tractor Parts, only the product is warranted and the
warranty does not extend beyond the point of installation.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by abuse, mishandling, accident,
improper installation or application, the malfunction of another component
or part of any device in which the products installed or with which the
product interfaces, or extend to products which have been modified or
repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer.
-Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any loss, injury,
labor, crop, or damage, direct or consequential, arising from the use
of, or the inabilities of the product. After use, the user shall assume
all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
Visit our other Tractor sites:
8N Tractor Parts 2N, 8N, 9N Parts - For all your Ford
2N, 8N, & 9N Tractor Needs & Vintage Parts